Um alle Inhalte sehen zu können, benötigen Sie den aktuellen Adobe Flash Player.

News Über uns Basics Projekte Medien Galerie Kontakt 

News

Linz/Austria31.October- 08.November 2013The project will be implemented in Linz/Austria in November 2013 and it aims to target young people to contribute to develop their capabilities of workers in the civil society organisations or in the youth field. Participants will have the experience or the interest inworking with young people, they will be 20 with an interest in creative tools (arts, theatre etc.). The countries involved will be: Austria, Italy, UK, Malta, Sweden, Turkey, Greece, Poland and Germany.This Training Course will bring people from diverse European backgrounds together to learn innovative tools for engaging youth in social action at the local level. The training is based on practical work also to promote intercultural dialogue. The project wants to sensibilise to this subject and intend to develope an awareness of the importance of the concept of Citizenship and its relevant connected issues. The activities will give the possibility to the participants to share and create new practices and plan how to transfer these concepts. Non formal education, theatre, team building, simulations, debates, working groups, evaluation session and performance will be the main methods used to deliver the programme.Extra Info: Paricipants having a practical experience performing in Linz as a resultat of the work done and as an important learning opportunity.Language of instruction: EnglishCertificate: European Youth PassCosts: 30€ participant fee and 30% of travel costs.The rest board and lodging and 70% of Travelcosts) will be covered by the European Commission of "Youth in Action"-program!

Intercultural Tools - Creativity in Youth Work