This is a Training Course based on the use of non-formal education, theatre, and creativity as tools for youth empowerment.
The project will take place in Amstetten, (AUSTRIA) from the 22nd to the 28th of July 2020.
During the Training Course all the participants will implement a creative process using theatre techniques. The participants will work individually and in groups using theatre, they will lead sessions for other participants testing their leadership skills. An important goal is to learn how to use arts as tools for social and personal transformation to learn how to use theatre to communicate in an intercultural environment.
Expected participants in the project will have the experience in working with young people and an active interest in using theatre.
Objectives of the project:
• to promote cultural awareness in participants and their intercultural learning process.
• to offer to participants a clear methodological approach and new tools based on theatre and creativity
• to share among participant’s creative working methods focused on promote social inclusion among young people using theatre
• to foster new networking youth initiatives based on arts and creativity as tools for social transformation
• having a true and real interest in the topic and new methodologies;
• at least 3 years of practice in performing arts (theatre, music or dance) as an artists and/or youth workers/leaders
• open to diversity;
• fluent in English as a working language (being able to understand and communicate in English for the entire project);
• it is obligatory to be present during the whole duration of the activities every day.
• Language of instruction: English
• Certificate: European Youth Pass
• Selected participants will have to pay a participation fee of €50.
• Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organisers.
Dieses Projekt wurde mit Unterstützung der Europäischen Kommission finanziert. Die Verantwortung für den Inhalt dieser Veröffentlichung (Mitteilung) trägt allein der Verfasser; die Kommission haftet nicht für die weitere Verwendung der darin enthaltenen Angaben.